- F80 treadmill offers an industry-leading warranty and a proprietary Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact on your joints by up to 40% compared to running on asphalt
- 3.5 CHP, DC Type motor with 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range, 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; 7.5-inch LCD workout display
- Measures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D); running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D); 265-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit; 2.75-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; five years on electronics; and two years on labor
The F80 treadmill steps up to a leading warranty and the Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact up to 40-Percent (.365-.400) as compared to running on asphalt. The strong 3.0 Cont. Duty HP motor delivers challengins speeds up to 12 MPH and inclines up to 15-Percent. When not in use the deck safely locks into place, 100-Percent secure. Other safety features include a large stop switch, low profile running hood, and a starting speed of 0.5 mph. Additional features include cooling fans, speed and incline controls on the handlebars, and built in speakers to hook up MP3 players, Ipod, etc for easy listening.