- Manual treadmill with dual weighted flywheels and two incline positions (10 and 8 degrees)
- Electronic monitor tracks time, speed, distance, calories burned, and scans
- Sturdy, folding steel frame with wheels for portability
- Textured, non-slip walking/jogging surface; foam padded front and side rails
- One-year frame warranty; 90-day parts warranty
- The belt is factory adjusted but is also adjustable by consumer and this is explained with detail in the assembly manual.
- For Setup and product related issues, please contact the customer service number provided in the user manual
Classic manual treadmill with dual weighted flywheels for electricity-free workouts Raise running belt to 8 or 10 degrees of incline Sturdy steel frame, wheels for portability, and foam-padded rails Electronic monitor tracks your workout time, speed, distance run, calories burned with simple one-button control. Non-slip walking surface Rubber floor protectors on feet Manufacturer’s warranty included – see Product Guarantee area for complete details About Stamina Products, Inc. Founded in 1987, Stamina is dedicated to building a stronger, healthier you. The company supplies high-quality products at excellent value to the fitness and leisure markets, showcasing hundreds of products around the world over the past two decades. Stamina is responsible for such brands as Body by Jake, Suzanne Somers, Tony Little, and more. Their mission is straightforward and admirable: Stamina strives to outperform the competition by maintaining effective communication, consistent quality, and superior service. They will continue to pursue perfection through the design excellence of these home fitness products. Dual weighted flywheels for smooth gliding action. 2 incline positions – 8 and 10 degrees. Weight capacity: 225 lbs.. Assembled dimensions: 47L x 22W x 45H inches. Manufacturer’s warranty included.